The 161 Labs Forums Forum Index The 161 Labs Forums
Discuss what's on your mind!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crony Horror Stories

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The 161 Labs Forums Forum Index -> Cronys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cef8020

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Crony Horror Stories Reply with quote

With the date of the banquet upon us, I have to wonder just how many horror stories will arise tonight that originate from the crony persuasion? If you have a good one to tell, post it! Even if it doesn't relate to the banquet it's still fair game. I expect to see an abundance of posts from those who have been "leached". Mad
cFree

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No real horror stories. Well, no more horrific than usual. I was followed a great deal last night, although I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The night was relatively crony-free, if you forget about the beginning and the end parts.. I don't think we can consider a crony a crony if he/she isn't in the presence of another crony.

And to Carl: Shouting things like "Gotta Hate 358!" or "How can you stand Joe?!" will only make my life even more miserable. Please refrain next time. Sad
cef8020

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was I drunk at that time? Hmmmm . . . I can remember saying that, but the question is, when? Oh well. Rolling Eyes
keeper1616

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The head crony asked me today if his roommate isnt coming to RIT next year if he could get into the 195
Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cFree

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does he find out about this stuff?? He must have overheard Lisa talking or something. The 195 is MY apartment. So much for keeping my whereabouts secret.
JSeger
Former 161 Labs Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At one point he asked me when Chadis was leaving 161, and if he could move in at that time. Smile
LisaRita

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: CRONY'S MUST GO AWAY Reply with quote

Well, hmmm, how do I put this.. Rolling Eyes ..A certain Crony really needs to stop following me, stop asking me for advice, and just plain ol' leave me alone. As far as him asking people if he could live with them, I must be the latest. Surprised At HVA last Thursday evening, Joe asked me if I found a roomate yet because he said "I think we would make great roomates." I told him I was probably getting my own place. Now, I really do not plan on getting my own place as of right now, Cool but I can guarantee that if Joe was the last person on this earth, I would not live with him!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Let me know if you are coming
fishguy177

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXCELLENT
cef8020

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chalk one up for Lisa. Laughing
jetBlue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:56 am    Post subject: mmmmmmmm Reply with quote

I think we need to create Crony Island and move all the cronies there and then we can use it as a biochemical research facility.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The 161 Labs Forums Forum Index -> Cronys All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: