The 161 Labs Forums Forum Index The 161 Labs Forums
Discuss what's on your mind!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carl 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The 161 Labs Forums Forum Index -> Carl
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keeper1616

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Carl 2 Reply with quote

Lets make a list of stupid things carl has done
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cef8020

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh the things you don't even know about. Cool I know I have done some pretty stupid things, and I'm interested in what other people consider stupid. I do, however, hope that everything you post in this thread is in good taste and not malicious. Other than that, have at it. Wink
cFree

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Courtesy of not me.

Quote:
Carlitis - (n) Obj., pronounced: kar-el-eye-tis

1. where you act stupid and act without any common sense... talking uncontrollerably and having a tendency to piss everyone off.....

2. someone that drives recklessly or with excess speed without due regard for others

keeper1616

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cef8020 wrote:
Oh the things you don't even know about. Cool I know I have done some pretty stupid things, and I'm interested in what other people consider stupid. I do, however, hope that everything you post in this thread is in good taste and not malicious. Other than that, have at it. Wink

accually, it was rose who gave me the idea
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
athena

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 9:01 am    Post subject: pyromaniac Reply with quote

How about emptying the lighter fluid into the grill Friday night? Then creating his own "special" torch to go running around with. And don't forget trying to light a puddle of lighter fluid on the ground on fire too.
Chadwick
Resident Dinger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: pyromaniac Reply with quote

athena wrote:
How about emptying the lighter fluid into the grill Friday night? Then creating his own "special" torch to go running around with. And don't forget trying to light a puddle of lighter fluid on the ground on fire too.

I'd ask who was supervising, but I think that question need not be asked...

I would hope one would have at least 1 ounce of common sense to not do stuff like that, esp. down at base.

-Alex
cef8020

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: Ultimate Pyromaniac Reply with quote

athena wrote:
How about emptying the lighter fluid into the grill Friday night? Then creating his own "special" torch to go running around with.

If I remember correctly, the torch idea was Keith's brainchild. After that, Dave told me to light the bigger stick on fire. Do you think I'm going to pass up an opportunity to play with fire? Hell no. Laughing

UPDATE!!! Picture proving Keith did it first. . .

Last edited by cef8020 on Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sean

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beg to differ...there is a large gap between arsonists and firefighters. Just because you're a pyro and your hometown department let you join doesn't mean it's right. The only time guys in my department play with fire is for training purposes.
cef8020

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a very old saying and I'm not saying that it applies to everyone. I would not intentionally ignite anything on fire in a malicious manner. Fire is something the amuses me and I like to experiment with it, not try to destroy everything like you may think. Rolling Eyes
keeper1616

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cef8020 wrote:
That's a very old saying and I'm not saying that it applies to everyone. I would not intentionally ignite anything on fire in a malicious manner. Fire is something the amuses me and I like to experiment with it, not try to destroy everything like you may think. Rolling Eyes

if its old and well known, how come i never heard it?
cef8020

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never said that I wanted to destroy anything. There are certain things that amuse me and that I like to experiment with, i.e. fire, chemicals, electronics, engines, etc. I'm sorry that being someone with an absent social life isn't one of those things either. . . cough cough . . Cyrus . . . cough cough.

Damn sore throat . . . .
keeper1616

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cef8020 wrote:
I never said that I wanted to destroy anything. There are certain things that amuse me and that I like to experiment with, i.e. fire, chemicals, electronics, engines, etc. I'm sorry that being someone with an absent social life isn't one of those things either. . . cough cough . . Cyrus . . . cough cough.

Damn sore throat . . . .

Carl's social life: Ruth Anne, and um...........damn, anyone else?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The 161 Labs Forums Forum Index -> Carl All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum