The 161 Labs Forums Forum Index The 161 Labs Forums
Discuss what's on your mind!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cortese Dodge

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The 161 Labs Forums Forum Index -> Random Crap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cFree

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Cortese Dodge Reply with quote

So after I got screwed by Cortese Dodge, Tim, and the Red Team, I'm thinking of taking my business elsewhere. Has anyone else had problems with them? What's the best car service in the area? Cheapest? Worst?

Evil or Very Mad
Sean

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bucci's didn't do all that bad, not that I really had a choice, it was his tow truck that came and he basically said that he was doing the work. All in all not a bad experience, just a little far. And I hear that the little "old" gas station on East River, just after Institute on the right as you're going to Raquet Club, isn't too bad...
keeper1616

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: I dont remember the name Reply with quote

the place behind the post office did a nice job on my truck...for what I learned afterwords was about 1/2 price...just that I sat in thier waiting room for 4 hours....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JSeger
Former 161 Labs Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had a problem with Legno's on E. River Road (just off campus).
athena

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine is at Legno's on a regular basis and has good things to say about them (at least when he's not complaining about his truck breaking down).
Chadwick
Resident Dinger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had good luck taking the ovlov to Legno for service, up until that sad day this summer...

Regardless - I have found that Legno has a habit of finding other problems and mentioning them no matter how small or bit - which sometimes is a good thing, but other times it can be more hassle than it's worth. So his workers are through, and he's honest (as best I can tell knowing all that i do about cars Rolling Eyes )

He has a good labor rate too... something around 50-55 an hour which is reasonable compared to others.

-Alex
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The 161 Labs Forums Forum Index -> Random Crap All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: