The 161 Labs Forums Forum Index The 161 Labs Forums
Discuss what's on your mind!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beaver gets mad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The 161 Labs Forums Forum Index -> Beaver
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keeper1616

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Beaver gets mad Reply with quote

So I heard today that beaver flipped out...and that he was driving a car...

Lets make a list of every time beaver gets mad....

and fill in the details of this incident, cause I for one missed it Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
beaver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: you wanna know what the problem was? Reply with quote

you wanna know what the problem was? ohh where should I start?

well when I was a young boy, I asked my mommy "mommy when I grow up what will I be?"
"a slave to hummanity" she replied "just like me"
"What do you mean mommy, I don't see?"
"You have the heart to server just like me,
But because of that honey just like me, you'll serve to much. you'll see"
"but mommy I won't I'll serve everyone like you but I'll still be me"
"You'll still be you, but you will be different. This is beacuse few will beleive you and even less will understand you, you'll see"

well tonight was one of those nights my mother was right. I went to work to serve the RIT community like I always do and I got screwed becasue of those who don't understand me. Because of someone we all really just enjoy having around deciding to show off this board and the high quality quotes people have felt the need to associate with me. Well I thank you all for your time and dedication to that because it mostly likely will cost me my job.

So with that on my mind, then those who do understand me prevailed and put me in a patrol car so that I may do my best to serve RIT. BUT with this comes responsabliltiy that many do not understand and because of that I had other tasks to be worried about, along with this I was overloaded and we were understaffed. Then the high quality weather came to bear on my morale. At tis point I snapped an made an inappropre decission to stop at base and public vent some steam. luckly I was called out to another call before I was able to say to much BUT things got no better.
keeper1616

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: Am I supposed to read all that Reply with quote

I come from an internet age, where all data can be seen quickly....I cant read that much.....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
beaver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:17 am    Post subject: and that's why your an IT Reply with quote

that the difference between IT's and CS. IT's can't read and CS's spend to much damn time reading and thinking.
keeper1616

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: Re: and that's why your an IT Reply with quote

beaver wrote:
that the difference between IT's and CS. IT's can't read and CS's spend to much damn time reading and thinking.

try thinking before you type or try learning how to spell - then work on the reading part - english is tricky
beaver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:09 am    Post subject: huh? what? Reply with quote

again maybe I missed it but i find nothing wrong with that sentence except that you could plural the that to allow for readability but it IS gramatically correct.
JSeger
Former 161 Labs Engineer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And when did "plural" become a verb?
athena

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: and that's why your an IT Reply with quote

beaver wrote:

Try 3 grammer errors in that sentence:

That is the difference between IT's and CS. IT's can't read and CS's spend too much damn time reading and thinking.

If you're arguing grammar, then capital letters count too. Razz
Sean

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Definition of plural Reply with quote

Beaver got really mad saying that basically, "you stupid americans don't speak english you speak American", since we challenged him on the available uses for plural. Seeing as Beaver thinks it's a verb, and I took the liberty of looking it up in several dictionaries...and none of them show it as being a verb. Prove me wrong Beaver and I'll admit it in public...

-----------------------
Merriam-Webster
Main Entry: plu
Peggy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
again maybe I missed it but i find nothing wrong with that sentence except that you could plural the that to allow for readability but it IS gramatically correct.

Correct grammar must also be an American trait...not to generalize or anything. Can someone translate that?
cef8020

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when did Base become an English classroom? Just wondering Cool
keeper1616

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: huh? what? Reply with quote

beaver wrote:
Again maybe I missed it but I find nothing wrong with that sentence except that you could pluralize that to allow for readability. It IS, however, gramatically incorrect.

I found 8 errors just briefly glancing at it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The 161 Labs Forums Forum Index -> Beaver All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: